Wednesday, March 9, 2022

The (New) Gameplan

 Well, now that I've decided on which film opening that I want to go through with, I think I need to go back and schedule everything out again.  

Step 1

From today (3/9/22), until Friday (3/11/22), I plan to finish editing the script and giving my film a title.

Step 2

From this Sunday (3/13/2022) until next Wednesday (3/16/2022) I want to focus on recording any foley that I may need, and gathering supplies.  By supplies, I only think I'll need Vaseline, Vicks Vapo Rub, a bright red blush, eyeliner, and mascara.  All of that is just for the crying scenes of the opening.  The rest of the things I need: the backpack, black clothes,  diary,  knife, and pony tail are all things I have at home, so I should be fine.  

Step 3

Filming!  I plan to start filming the 17th, which is next Thursday, and hopefully finish next Friday, which is the 18th.  I honestly think I could finish on the 17th, but I want to ensure that I have extra time to film in the case that something goes wrong with it.  

Step 4

Next, I plan to edit throughout the break, which is March 19 through March 28 if I'm not mistaken.  That gives me 10 days, which I think is plenty of time, to edit my opening.  I'll also use this time to do any reshoots if needed, and to record foley if needed.  

Step 5

This is the last step, and that is to submit.  This is all due on April 4, so I'll probably spend as much time as I can perfecting everything  before then and making sure it is all ready for that date.  I plan to submit on that date, just to have all the time I need to get this project done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR!

 And now, it's really over, here is my CCR!  I had a lot of fun throughout creating this, as well as some trial and error throughout, so...