Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Editing! (Week 2)

 Ahh, still editing.  Well, honestly the editing has been a little bit hectic.  To give a little more background, I feel like I should mention that I finally went back to school today after 17 days, and it's a little overwhelming, especially because there are some things that I now have to catch up on.  

Either way, this week,  I was showing a few friends what I had just to get some feedback on it, I also just need to add and fix the credits.  Also, I'm still figuring out which monologue that I plan to record for the opening.  In fact, I'm actually writing a new one that mixes the two that I already had, but I think I'm gonna have to just take lines from one and put them in the other rather than trying to find a better blend of the two.

I know that I mentioned that I wanted to add my composition from AICE Music last year, but I realized that it didn't fit the way I thought it would, and even though it makes sense, I don't have time to look back at that piece and arrange it differently to add onto the opening.  

I haven't made much progress this week, but I know that I will have it ready by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR!

 And now, it's really over, here is my CCR!  I had a lot of fun throughout creating this, as well as some trial and error throughout, so...