Thursday, March 31, 2022

Post Production!

Well, it has been a journey.  Even though I finished editing, I know that I'll probably go in a change the opening around a little more on Sunday.

I think one of the hardest parts was picking a monologue, and I ended up going with...
you'll find out! :)

Just kidding, I made the choice of no longer including the monologue because I realized that it didn't fit.  Sure, it was a nice element, but in the end I was thinking that I would let the opening speak for itself, as well as the fact that silence tends to make people uncomfortable.  This would be a great way for the audience to get an idea of what Lilly's going through in a better way considering that she is uncomfortable or on edge all the time.  I think it also helps intensify the knocking heard at the end of the opening.  

Anyways, it's kind of sad to know that this part is all over, especially because I've looked forward to it for so long, but at the same time, I'm also glad it's over because of all that I had overcome throughout this process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR!

 And now, it's really over, here is my CCR!  I had a lot of fun throughout creating this, as well as some trial and error throughout, so...