Monday, March 21, 2022

I'm Worried

 Good morning, in yesterday's post we saw that I really wasn't having a good day to create my film opening, and today is now my new intended day to film and/or edit.  

Honestly, I am really scared that I won't have a film opening.  Considering all that went on yesterday with trying to even edit what I already had, now I'm wondering if anything will work now.  For some reason the clips I had already shot don't want to upload onto iMovie or onto my computer, however everything I filmed yesterday for the vlog worked fine.  

I think I'm really starting to doubt myself, because even if I manage to get a film opening of some sort, I am worried that it won't be good and will affect my score on the exam.  

For right now, I think the best idea is to have a positive attitude and see how today goes.  

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My CCR!

 And now, it's really over, here is my CCR!  I had a lot of fun throughout creating this, as well as some trial and error throughout, so...